I Killed Andy Warhol

Valerie Solanas may have shot Andy Warhol, but I killed him. What was meant to be an offhand comment about a Cars video seemingly changed his hospital bed to his death bed. Do I regret it? Yes, of course. But people are much nicer to me now.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Mohawk Boy!



While I was with my friend, who was getting her hair cut like mine because wonder twin powers activate, there was a little boy, 5 or 6?, getting a mohawk. When he was done, he walked around the salon like he was the Big Man! Dig me! I'm the shit! Dad was very pleased, as you can see. Everyone else in the salon loved it too. Then grandma walked in *cue doom and despair music* . If looks could kill, we would've all been vaporized on the spot. She actually told this little boy, her grandson, not to stand near her! She also said the mohawk would be cut off as soon as she got the chance. Take a fucking pill, bitch!

Readers , do me and the rest of the world a favor. If you see her in the Cocoa, Florida area - she's the the old bag with the jet black hair and the stick shoved firmly up her wrinkled old ass - please run her over.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Lewys said...

My car will be set from stun to kill.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Get a stun gun and a video camera. I want to see the footage!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally writing about > Untitled < Liked it!
Also see my site :: help me lose weight Miami

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home